New release of Apparmor packages

I have now repackage the Apparmor packages for Ubuntu as a Multibinary package. This means that the source is one tar.gz-file and I will only need to do one upload to a central repository.
Other changes are that they are based on the March 2007 snapshot and include build dependencies. But also minor changes to better conform with Ubuntu/Debian policies.

Packages can be found at: http://www.linuxalert.org/ubuntu/apparmor/.

Unfortunately, I can at the moment see any possibility to get them into Feisty. It have to be for Feisty+1. If my assumption is correct I will host my own repository or try to get them in the official backports repository.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circles in PostGIS

Create your own CA with TinyCA2 (part 1)

Create your own CA with TinyCA2 (part 2)