Adobe, where is the 64-bit flash player?

Adobe has today released a beta of version 10 of their Flash-player. As opposite to earlier flash version, the Linux player is released at the same time as for the other operating systems. That is good news. But I still miss a 64-bit version of the Flash-player for Linux.

Adobe, give us a 64-bit flash-player for Linux Now.

Worth mention is that Adobe is listing Ubuntu as supported Linux.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hear you. I hate how almost every site I visit in 64bit IE tells me to install flash player. then i have to copy the url, close 64,open 32, paste the url, and try again. sigh.
Anonymous said…
its pretty comical actually.

i think i got an athlon 64 in like 2003?

at most all i ever had to do was change a long back to an int32, or add -fPIC to a makefile.

of course gnash and a few other efforts have worked on 64bit for quite a while too

Popular posts from this blog

Create your own CA with TinyCA2 (part 1)

Create your own CA with TinyCA2 (part 3)

Create your own CA with TinyCA2 (part 2)