ESR leaves Fedora

ESR announce today that he leaves Fedora in favor for Ubuntu. When I see his argumentation I definitely recognize much of the same reasons why I left Fedora. I did try to submit some patches to fix some problems that I had, but no none could tell me how to submit these patches.
Fedoras, or should I write Red Hats, political denial of including Mono did it not better. All their arguments against Mono could been used against Java too. It was only a ridiculous commercial protest against Novell, and more ridiculous was that they did not confess it.

A note to people who wounder: Today I mostly do my programs in Python, which also happens to be the preferred language among Ubuntus core developers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circles in PostGIS

Create your own CA with TinyCA2 (part 1)

Create your own CA with TinyCA2 (part 2)